ELF, THE MUSICAL
November 25 - December 31, 2021
Book by Thomas Meehan, Bob Martin
Music by Matthew Sklar
Lyrics by Chad Beguelin
Directed by Todd Nielsen
Based on the beloved holiday film, this hilarious fish-out-of-water comedy follows Buddy the Elf in his quest to find his true identity.
Buddy, a young orphan, mistakenly crawls into Santa's bag of gifts and is transported to the North Pole. The would-be elf is raised, unaware that he is actually a human until his enormous size and poor toy-making abilities cause him to face the truth. With Santa's permission, Buddy embarks on a journey to New York City to find his birth father and discover his true identity. Faced with the harsh realities that his father is on the naughty list and his half-brother doesn't even believe in Santa, Buddy is determined to win over his new family and help New York remember the true meaning of Christmas.
This modern-day holiday classic is perfect for all audiences and reminds us to embrace our inner elf. After all, the best way to spread Christmas Cheer is "singing loud for all to hear."
Tickets: $33 - $38
Thursday - Saturday @ 8:00pm
Sunday Matinees @ 2:00pm
- Pay-What-You-Can (PWYC) Performance; Wednesday, November 24, 2021 @ 8:00pm*
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 25, 2021. Closed
- Opening Night Gala; Friday, November 26, 2021 @ 8:00pm. Complimentary Appetizer & Wine Reception @ 7:00pm.
- Benefit Performance for PEO (Philanthropic Education Organization); Wednesday, December 1, 2021 @ 8:00pm*
- Christmas Week, Monday - Wednesday, December 20-22 @ 8:00pm
- Christmas Eve Matinee; Friday, December 24, 2021, @ 2:00pm.
- Christmas Day, Saturday, December 25, 2021, Closed
- New Years Eve Matinee, Friday, December 31, 2021, @ 2:00pm.
*PWYC tickets are not available online, these tickets are only available in person at the Box Office, on the date of performance on a first come/first serve basis starting @ 6:30pm.
*Benefit Performance tickets are not available online, these are purchased directly from the charity. Please contact the Box Office (541.535.5250) for Charity's contact information.
CAMELOT 2020 PRODUCTIONS
At Camelot we believe that diversity and inclusion make us stronger and enrich all of our lives. Diversity means inviting new people of different cultures, color, sexual orientation, etc., to the party...inclusion means asking them to dance. As Maya Angelou wrote: “We all should know that diversity makes for a rich tapestry and we must understand that all the threads of the tapestry are equal ....”
Camelot Theatre is a non-profit public charity as outlined in section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Federal Business ID 93-0818429.