November 27 - December 31, 2019
Starring Ryder Kole Emerson, Lanny Horn and Mark B. Ropers
Directed by Haley Forsyth and David Alonso Rodriguez
Our season concludes with the musical that literally flies off of the stage and into your heart! James M. Barrie’s classic tale of the boy who won’t grow up. The Darling children act out Peter Pan stories, much to the chagrin of their grumpy father, Peter – and his sidekick Tinkerbell – visit the nursery and whisk them off to Never Neverland to meet Lost Boys, noble Islanders, and pirates - including the infamous Captain Hook. Once, Peter cut off Hook’s hand and fed it to a crocodile. Ever since, there has been a bitter rivalry between the two. This joyous tribute to youth includes the songs “I’ve Gotta Crow”, “Never Neverland”, “I’m Flying”, and “Hook’s Waltz”. So come with us where dreams are born and time is never planned. The Broadway Premier in 1954 starred Mary Martin as Peter Pan and Cyril Ritchard, - both actors took home Tony Awards for their performances.
Tickets: $30 - $38
- Pay-What-You-Can Performance, Wednesday, November 27th @ 8:00 pm
- Opening Night, Friday, November 29th @ 8:00 pm
- Benefit Performance for PEO (Philanthropic Education), Wednesday, December 4th @ 8:00 pm
- Saturday Matinee, Saturday, December 21st @ 2:00 pm
- Monday Evening, December 23rd @ 8:00 pm
- Christmas Eve Matinee, Tuesday, December 24th @ 2:00 pm
- Saturday Matinee, Saturday, December 28th @ 2:00 pm
- New Year's Eve Matinee, Tuesday, December 31st @ 2:00 pm
*PWYC tickets are not available online, these tickets are only available in person at the Box Office, on the date of performance on a first come/first serve basis starting @ 6:30pm.
*Benefit Performance tickets are not available online, these are purchased directly from the charity. Please contact the Box Office (541.535.5250) for Charity's contact information.