Come and explore love and loss in a remote, mythical almost-town called Almost, Maine.
Directed by Rick Robinson
Welcome to Almost, Maine, a place that’s so far north, it’s almost not in the United States. It’s almost in Canada. And it’s not quite a town, because its residents never got around to getting organized. So it almost doesn’t exist. One cold, clear, winter night, as the northern lights hover in the star-filled sky above, the residents of Almost, Maine, find themselves falling in and out of love in unexpected and hilarious ways. Knees are bruised. Hearts are broken. But the bruises heal, and the hearts mend – almost – in this delightful midwinter night’s dream.
You’ll love this hilarious comedy about love, hope, love, sadness, love, funny characters…and did we mention love?
Tickets $20 – $36
- Wednesday, February 22nd: Pay What You Can @ 8pm.
- Thursday, February 23rd: Preview Performance @ 8pm. All seats $20.
- Friday, February 24th: Opening Night Gala @ 8pm.
- King Arthur Society Pre-Sale Tickets on Sale Now.
- Guinevere Society Pre-Sale Tickets Open on October 1st, 2022.
- General Public Subscription Ticket Sales Begin on October 16th, 2022.
- Group and Individual Ticket Sales Begin on November 1st, 2022.
- Call the Camelot Box Office at 541.535.5250 for more information on 2023 Season ticket sales.
Rick Robinson is the current managing director of the Oregon Cabaret where he has directed Buddy: The Buddy Holly Story, Sherlock Holmes and the Sign of the Four, Baskerville, Bat Boy, and The 39 Steps. At Collaborative Theatre Project in Medford, he helmed the productions of Sherwood (2020), Dancing at Lughnasa (2019), Lend me a Tenor (2018), and Leading Ladies (2017). As a playwright, he created the Cabaret original Pine Mountain Lodge (2016), and served as the adapter for A Christmas Carol (2015), Sherlock Holmes and the Sign of the Four (2019), and Poirot: Murder on the Links (2021). His play, Asymmetry was featured in the Edge of the World Festival in LA in 2002 and was published by Samuel French.
Cast Members coming soon.
February 23 @ 8:00 pm
February 24 @ 8:00 pm
February 25 @ 8:00 pm
February 26 @ 2:00 pm
March 2 @ 8:00 pm
March 3 @ 8:00 pm
March 4 @ 8:00 pm
March 5 @ 2:00 pm
March 9 @ 8:00 pm
March 10 @ 8:00 pm
March 11 @ 8:00 pm
March 12 @ 2:00 pm
March 16 @ 8:00 pm
March 17 @ 8:00 pm
March 18 @ 8:00 pm
March 19 @ 2:00 pm